- 1 Feel the Difference with DXracer Office Chairs
- 2 DXRacer Brand Introduction
- 3 DXracer Series Review
- 4 DXracer: Office Chairs vs. Other Chair Series
- 5 DXracer Office Chairs: Overall Characteristics
- 6 DXracer Work Series
- 7 DXracer Classic Series
- 8 DXracer Boss Series
- 9 DXracer Elite Series
- 10 DXracer Iron Series
- 11 DXracer Drifting Series
- 12 DXracer Office Chairs: Reviews and Customer’s Opinions
- 13 DXracer Boss Series DOH/BE120/N
- 14 DXracer Work Series OH/WZ06/N
- 15 DXracer Classic Series OH/CE120/NC
- 16 DXracer Elite Series OH/EA01/NR
- 17 DXracer Iron Series OH/IS132/N
- 18 DXracer Drifting Series OH/DM61/NWV
- 19 DXracer Office Series Chairs: Bottom Line
Feel the Difference with DXracer Office Chairs
If it’s your first acquaintance with DXracer products, you should understand, that they may become the best among everything you’ve ever experienced in your life. Today we’ll have a look at DXracer chairs belonging to Office series. First, we want to give you an overall description of DXracer Company and things they do better than anyone on the market of gaming furniture.
DXRacer Brand Introduction
The DXracer Company started its work in 2001 with the production of the chairs for elite racing cars. They’ve been doing their work perfectly and finally decided to widen their product range. In several years after the foundation of the company, the word of gaming got introduced to magnificent DXracer gaming and office chairs inspired by the beauty and functionality of real racing car seats.
In a short period of time all products in the DXracer product range were split into certain categories. Here they are:
- Gaming chairs;
- Office chairs;
- Relaxing chairs;
- Gaming desks.
Each of the DXracer categories consists of several chair models specifically designed for various needs of the users. It means, that each of the series includes specific products for the customers of all types of built, height and weight. Let’s have a brief look at specifications of each of the series before we pass on to the DXracer office chairs.
DXracer Series Review
DXracer Gaming series includes:
- Origin DXracer gaming chairs – universal models for the most part of the DXracer customers. An ideal gaming chair that can be used for active gaming and long hours of studies;
- Formula DXracer gaming chairs – models that fully copies the design of real racing car seats with wings on the sides. They were designed for slim users and may feel uncomfortable if you buy them without trying them on;
- Racing DXracer gaming chairs – basically the same as the ones from the Formula series. They are just a bit bigger;
- King DXracer gaming chairs – designed for bulky gamers;
- Sentinel DXracer gaming chairs – designed for bulkier gamers;
- Tank DXracer gaming chairs – designed for the bulkiest gamers.
DXRACER OFFICE CHAIRS. Perfect for people seeking for harmony in design, price and functionality. DXracer chairs from the office series look classy. Each chair in the Office Series is designed for certain needs of the users, starting from the average ones to significantly bigger DXracer clients.
DXracer Office series includes:
- Work Series;
- Classic Series;
- Boss Series;
- Elite Series
- Iron Series;
- Drifting Series.
The full DXracer Office chairs review will be done further.
DXracer Relaxing Chairs include:
- Formula Series;
- Classic Series.
|Series||Recommended Body Types||Weight Capacity||Height Limit||Recommended Height||Recommended Weight|
|Work||Slim, Average, Athletic||220 lbs||6'1''||5'8''-6''||185 lbs|
|Slim, Average, Athletic,Above average||300 lbs||6'||5'10''-5'11''||250 lbs|
|Boss||Athletic,Above average||450 lbs||6'4''||6'-6'2''||400 lbs|
|Elite||Slim, Average||180 lbs||5'9''||5'7''||150 lbs|
|Iron||Slim, Average, Athletic||275 lbs||6'2''||5'9-6'1''||250lbs|
|Drifting||Slim,Average||200 lbs||5'10''||5'9''||170 lbs|
DXracer: Office Chairs vs. Other Chair Series
The inner mechanisms and parts of the DXracer Office Chairs are the same:
- Full metal construction;
- Tight DXracer mesh and filling;
- Long-lasting covering of PU leather, vinyl and fabric with nice logos on the backs;
- DXracer pillows for better spine and neck support (however, the presence and the number of the pillows depend on a certain model);
- Extra-long back;
- Adjustable elements;
- Conventional or multi-conventional DXracer mechanisms (with or without a tilt-lock function) depending on a certain model.
DXracer chairs belonging to the Office Series have a very specific padding and shape. It’s not a professional gaming chair – it’s a perfect companion for office workers dealing with hours and hours of tiresome activities. They were created for all body specifications and all weights. The maximum DXracer Office Chair Series weight capacity is 450 lbs. Each of the DXracer office chairs have weight and height specifications that you can find on the official DXracer web resource.
DXracer Office Chairs: Overall Characteristics
DXracer Work Series
The tilt mechanism of these DXracer chairs is conventional. Combined with full metal DXracer construction, PU casters and angle adjustment possibility, it makes a perfect office companion. The arms of the chair can be adjusted and fixed in all directions. Two adjustable DXracer cushions are included in the set for full spine support.
DXracer Classic Series
This DXracer chair model also belongs to the Relaxing Series. It’s convenient, wide, with soft padding and comfortable DXracer adjustable elements. Chairs from the Classic Series are also quite popular among gamers. Classic DXracer chair models have a universal design that will definitely fit any home or office.
These DXracer chairs come with a multi-functional tilt mechanism, which makes it ideal not only for gaming and working, but for relaxing as well. Covered with vinyl that feels and performs like natural leather.
DXracer Boss Series
Dxracer chairs belonging to the Boss Series are well known for an outstanding performance. They give their users maximum comfort with their stability, adjustability and longevity. It’s often called a king in the world of ergonomically designed chairs.
NOTE: DXracer chairs from the Boss Series have two gas springs, which simplifies the mechanics for such a comfortable, but bulky construction.
DXracer Elite Series
DXracer chairs from the Elite Series have conventional mechanism without a tilt-lock option. The casters (wheels) in the nylon base of the chair are two inches. The armrests can be moved up and down. It means that with this DXracer chair you’ll be able to only adjust the height of the armrests. Both cushions are included in the set.
DXracer Iron Series
Iron Series DXracer chairs have 4D adjustable armrests and the mechanism is multifunctional (with a tilt-lock option). Extra-strong mesh is used in the covering of DXracer chairs from the Iron Series.
DXracer Drifting Series
Pay attention that DXracer chairs out of the Drifting Series are released with two types of mechanisms – conventional and multifunctional. Multifunctional DXracer mechanisms are more ergonomic. They allow to fix the tilt angle, while conventional DXracer chair mechanisms adapt to your sitting position and keep the tilt angle fixed only while you sit in a chair. As soon as you get up from a DXracer chair with a conventional mechanism, the chair gets back to its initial position.
DXracer Office Chairs: Reviews and Customer’s Opinions
DXracer Boss Series DOH/BE120/N
- A heavy construction – one of the widest ever produced by DXracer.
- A built-in headrest cushion. It’s literally built in the back of a chair and can’t be removed.
- A lumbar cushion is included in the set.
- The DXracer base is full metal with five 2-inch wheels.
- Armrests can be 3D adjusted.
- Ergonomic DXracer design working well for any room.
- Very comfortable DXracer padding combined with breathable covering material.
- Hydraulic mechanics.
DXracer Work Series OH/WZ06/N
- Both DXracer cushions are included in the purchase.
- Armrests and a backseat are easily adjustable.
- The material used for the covering is top-quality PU leather combined with special DXracer perforated vinyl.
- Works well for users up to 83 kg and 183 cm height.
- The foam of high density gives stable and comfortable sitting position.
DXracer Classic Series OH/CE120/NC
- This DXracer model comes with only one adjustable pillow – the lumbar one.
- The backseat is flexible with a large recline angle. The armrests are also adjustable (3D adjustment).
- The covering is PU leather of premium quality.
- Works well for customers up to 113 kg and 180 cm.
- The mechanism of this DXracer model is multifunctional, which means that there’s a tilt-lock option.
- The seat is wide – just a bit smaller than the DXracer chairs from the Boss Series have.
- The casters of this DXracer model are 3-inch.
DXracer Elite Series OH/EA01/NR
- There’s an integrated headrest cushion in the back of this DXracer chair. The adjustable DXracer pillow for the lumbar is also included.
- The backseat can be adjusted as well as the armrests.
- Works well for people up to 77 kg and 170 cm.
- The covering is PU leather with DXracer vinyl for a stylish and sleek look.
DXracer Iron Series OH/IS132/N
- Both DXracer pillows for healthy spine support are included.
- The back seat is adjustable, as usual, all together with the armrests.
- Works well for gamers and office workers up to 113 kg and 185 cm.
- The DXracer mesh used for the covering is extra firm and tight as well as the PU covering elements.
DXracer Drifting Series OH/DM61/NWV
DXracer chairs from the Drifting Series are released in multiple color options so it won’t be hard to pick out the one for your room or for your office.
- Both DXracer cushions for your back support are included in the purchase.
- All movable elements are adjustable for your maximum comfort and full control of your sitting position.
- The covering material is PU leather, as usual.
- Works well for users up to 77 kg and 175 cm. Pay special attention to this peculiarity and don’t let someone else use your chair unless you know their exact body measurements.
- The DXracer shaping foam used for the padding will last you long – it’s able to keep its shape no matter how much time you spend in a chair.
- The tilt mechanism of this DXracer model is conventional – you won’t be able to fix your tilt position permanently. The chair adapts to your position on its own and then returns back to normal when you stand up from it.
DXracer Office Series Chairs: Bottom Line
- Top-notch quality of the construction – it’s ergonomic and multi-functional;
- Long-lasting materials used for the padding and for the covering;
- Healthy sitting position and full spine support for long hours of continuous work;
- Stylish and sleek design;
- Stability for bigger weights;
- A lifetime warranty for the framing;
- A stylish furniture piece able to attract everyone’s attention.
Remember, that each of the disadvantages found by DXracer is rare unique. There’s always a possibility to get your money back if DXracer fails to provide you with the promised quality.
It’s clear that the core values for the DXracer company are quality and ergonomic design. You’ll never guess when you really want to get one of these thrones created for the world of gaming and comfortable work in an office, but we’re sure that you’ll never be disappointed if you get an Office chair by DXracer. It will be something a lot more valuable than a simple seat – it will be a true investment, because DXracer professionals know how to do their work to make their seats last more than a lifetime.