Are you looking for improving your sex life, searching for ways how to maximize sexual fulfillment?
You’re in the right way then. We are going to review the best water-based lubes. Let’s help you to make the perfect choice.
Do not rush to buy the first available lubricant in a store. This is quite a responsible decision.
It’s necessary to think of a number of factors.
Choosing sex lube in a shop you may easily be confused by a big number of various brands and types of them:
- anal vaginal, oral lube depends – on ways of using,
- water based, oil based, silicone lube – depends on ingredients.
Tubes based on oil and on silicon are thicker.
They have more stickiness than lube based on water, it’s also good for regular sex.
Nevertheless, you cannot try them with toys for adults because they leave marks and can mess silicone materials. Lube based on water is a proper solution. You may freely apply it for vaginal and anal sex, masturbation and sex toys.
That’s perfect for any sex idea, indeed. It leaves no stains, it’s easy to wash off. We’ve got a special the best lubricants based on water list for people who wish to shake up sex life with new high-quality lube.
Comparing the best lubricants based on water
1. LELO Personal Moisturizer
Why exactly LELO?
Firstly, LELO is a famous manufacturer of premium sex toys.
Secondly, there are so many good comments from customers who have already used it.
Personal LELO lube is produced for increasing sexual pleasure and making intimacy very comfortable. One’s life can be arbitrarily rich in today’s world.
In different poses, you can enjoy each other, you can choose from the variety of beautiful toys and diversify intimate process but no matter what kind of joint pastime you choose, lubricant will make the greatest comfort possible.
Intimate lubricant Lelo Personal Moisturizer could be a great helper for you. Moisturizer is a long-acting lube that contains Aloe Vera and is suitable for many toys. It has no taste, color or smell, so nothing will distract you from the main thing.
Made of water-based lubricant which makes it most suitable for medical silicone accessories, doesn’t stick, contains no glycerin or paraben and fragrances safe to use and provides you maximum comfort. Personal intimate lubricant from LELO – say “Yes” to all sensual experiences.
2. Flesh Lube Water
The Fleshlube Water premium lubricant, which is water-based, is a good option for sexual activities either with your Fleshlight or with your partner, or both at the same time.
It’s made from the finest medical-grade ingredients.
It gives gentle smooth feelings that improve your sexual pleasures. Very effective and simple to use.
FleshLube Water doesn’t leave any marks on clothes or bodies. Thanks to a water-based formula and excellent quality of its ingredients it has a unique natural silky texture easy to apply and rinse.
The lube has been tested and approved by dermatologists for unrestricted use. The lubricant FleshlubeWater doesn’t cause allergies, gentle on sensitive skin.
Unlike many other lubricants, Fleshlube Water doesn’t contain in composition Parabens, preservatives used in the cosmetic industry and which are not completely harmless.
3. Sliquid H2O Original Lubricant
The original composition of Liquid H2O is an excellent water-based lubricant derived from water.
Cellulose instead of glycerin or any other sugar derivatives used by majority of manufacturers in the market is what makes liquid H2O to look like your own natural body lubricant.
The lube, like all Liquid products, is 100 organic and has no paraben, besides, it doesn’t consist Glycerin. It’s hypoallergenic, nontoxic and nonstaining. To top it all off, this lube is vegan.
Applied to the skin this gel-like sensation transforms into a smooth protective layer of moisturizing lube and comes a great buffer for toys. It provides a natural sensual layer of lube for foreplay and the best vaginal penetration.
4. System JO H2O Water Based Lubricant
Luxury water-based lube Perfect option for anal and ideal for vaginal sex.
A gentle smooth buttery glide supplements the body’s natural lubrication and enhances the pleasures of intimacy.
The condoms do not damage so you can merge them easily. Excellent glides without drying don’t leave greasy spots, washed off with ordinary water. Materials of many adult toys are compatible and they can be used safely for anything you like.
We have selected 4 Top TheBest Water Based Lubricants based on really responds opinions. There are important points in the review you should pay attention:
- Lubes ingredients.
- Flasks and bottle convenience.
- Method of application.
- Feelings and senses.
- Lasting during sex.
- Physical aspects – stickiness, odor, consistency, thickness.
Lubes based on water are widespread.
There are many reasons for this.
Lubricants based on water are
- freely perceived and absorbed by the skin rarely cause irritation and least of all tend to increase your chances to get a yeast infection ( if a lubricant is, of course, without glycerin),
- is the best versatile so it may be used for vaginal, oral or anal intercourse,
- compatible with any sex toys and condoms,
- most of them are tasteless so you can add oral sex at any time,
- can be called the safest and most effective for women,
- Some of them are lighter and may actually be better in comparison with most of the others when it comes to imitating the natural lubrication experienced by women.
- It often contains some components, which would even care for the vaginal mucosa, moisturize it and nourish it (For these purpose the best are Vitamin E, chamomile, Aloe Vera and flax seeds).
- Water-based lubricants should have a pH ranging from 3-4.5 – to avoid health issues in women.
- The majority do not require flushing.
- Ordinary water does remove it without requiring use of soap.
Indeed, lube based on water is recommended by doctors for treatment and daily using during vaginal dryness which can occur due to hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause, stress, medication and other reasons.
But also there are Cons
- a lubricant is absorbed by the skin. All lubricants based on water are absorbed by the skin over time and you may need to reapply them during sexual intercourse. The average duration of sliding lubricant based on water is from four to seven minutes,
- the majority of lubes based on water is composed of glycerin, parabens, propylene glycol, flavors which make their regular use unsafe. Of course, try to pick glycerin free lube and natural structured,
- a lubricant based on water is hard to use in a shower or pool because it’ll wash off immediately.
What about silicon-based lube?
Silicone-based lube is a little less popular than one based on water.
- a thicker, denser than lube based on water texture,
- silicone is not absorbed by the skin and for this reason, slides much longer than a lube based on water,
- is more suitable for anal sex,
- can be safely used for sexual games in a shower, bath pool and aren’t afraid of washing it off with water,
- are nontoxic,
- have only 2 or 3 ingredients. Free of preservatives
- generally, do not cause skin irritation or allergic reaction (check the lubricant before using in case you’re sensitive to silicone).
- silicone needs to be washed off immediately after sexual intercourse as it can cause irritation of the vaginal mucosa,
- washing off the silicone is not so easy, here you can’t do without soap, Although this rarely happens some people’s skin does not perceive silicone,
- as silicone lubricant can’t be used with silicone sex toys, you are free to use any toy made of glass metal, plastic wood etc.
- the tissues can have marks left by the lubricant during oral sex, a very unpleasant and unattractive bitter taste,
- silicones are synthetic polymers and moreover they are not biodegradable so most silicones cannot be used in natural and organic cosmetics. Moreover, for women who want to take additional care in the intimate area, it is essential that silicone lubricants do no harm but do not heal the skin either, do not moisturize nor nourish it. Furthermore, lastly, silicone lube has more costs than other types.
As you can see lubes based on silicon aren’t the best ones.
Most notable differences are a longer lasting effect, recommendations for anal sex and necessity to flush away after sexual intercourse.
Please be careful about selecting personal lube because it concerns not only your satisfaction but your personal health.