Are you looking for improving your sex life, searching for ways how to maximize sexual fulfillment?
You’re in the right way then. We are going to review the best water-based lubes. Let’s help you to make the perfect choice.
Do not rush to buy the first available lubricant in a store. This is quite a responsible decision.
It’s necessary to think of a number of factors.
Choosing sex lube in a shop you may easily be confused by a big number of various brands and types of them:
- anal vaginal, oral lube depends – on ways of using,
- water based, oil based, silicone lube – depends on ingredients.
Tubes based on oil and on silicon are thicker. They have more stickiness than lube based on water, it’s also good for regular sex.
Nevertheless, you cannot try them with toys for adults because they leave marks and can mess silicone materials. Lube based on water is a proper solution. You may freely apply it for vaginal and anal sex, masturbation and sex toys.
That’s perfect for any sex idea, indeed. It leaves no stains, it’s easy to wash off. We’ve got a special the best lubricants based on water list for people who wish to shake up sex life with new high-quality lube.
Comparing the best lubricants based on water
LELO Personal Moisturizer
Why exactly LELO?
Firstly, LELO is a famous manufacturer of premium sex toys.
Secondly, there are so many good comments from customers who have already used it.
Personal LELO lube is created for increasing sexual pleasure and makes intimacy really comfortable. In the modern world, a person’s life can be arbitrarily rich. You can enjoy each other in different poses, you can choose from a variety of beautiful toys and diversify intimate process but no matter what kind of joint pastime you choose, to achieve the greatest comfort it is desirable to use lubricant.
Intimate lubricant Lelo Personal Moisturizer could be a great helper for you. Moisturizer is a long-acting lube that contains Aloe Vera and is suitable for many toys. It has no taste, color or smell, so nothing will distract you from the main thing.
Made of water-based lubricant which makes it most suitable for medical silicone accessories, doesn’t stick, contains no glycerin or paraben and fragrances safe to use and provides you maximum comfort. Personal intimate lubricant from LELO – say “Yes” to all sensual experiences.
- Glycerin free, that’s an important point. Glycerol could be a cause for a hypersensitivity reaction and infectious disease. Wholesome natural ingredients (Ginseng Guarani and Aloe) moisturize sensitive skin.
- Packing. A stylish glass flask is so elegant. It’s the best present for your sex partner.
- Great consistency. The lubricant is not too liquid neither doughy. It’s not sticky.
- Scentless. No marks on furniture and clothes.
- Can be easily washed off.
- Cost effective. In spite of the items price, it is possible to use one flask (150 ml) for 6 months.
- Personal LELO moisturizer based on water is good to use in both anal and vaginal sex.
- Amazing pleasurable sensation during use.
- Perfect compatibility with personal LELO sex devices.
- One of the best water-based lubricant.
- Not so ergonomic flask – it’s getting slippery during using.
- A bit pricey.
Flesh Lube Water
The premium Fleshlube Water lubricant based on water is a nice choice for sexual activities whether it’s with your Fleshlight or a partner or both.
The lubricant is made from the highest quality medical grade elements. It gives gentle smooth feelings that improve your sexual pleasures. Very effective and simple to use.
FleshLube Water doesn’t leave any marks on clothes or bodies. Thanks to a water-based formula and excellent quality of its ingredients it has a unique natural silky texture easy to apply and rinse.
The lube has been tested and approved by dermatologists for unrestricted use. The lubricant FleshlubeWater doesn’t cause allergies, gentle on sensitive skin.
Unlike many other lubricants, Fleshlube Water doesn’t contain in composition Parabens, preservatives used in the cosmetic industry and which are not completely harmless.
- This water-based lube is really slippery.
- Natural silky consistency.
- Dermatologically Formulated does not contain Parabens, Hypoallergenic.
- Easy to apply and wash.
- A great supplement to any FleshLight products.
- Possible to use with sex toys and for masturbation.
- A little sticky.
- The intimate lubrication dries quickly.
- Bit expensive.
Sliquid H2O Original Lubricant
Based on water Liquid H2O Original is an excellent water-based lubricant formulated on the original unique Liquid composition.
Liquid H2O is designed to emulate your own natural body lubricant composed of cellulose as a thickener in place of glycerin or other sugar derivatives as used by most other manufacturers on the market.
The lube, like all Liquid products, is 100 organic and has no paraben, besides, it doesn’t consist Glycerin. It’s hypoallergenic, nontoxic and nonstaining. To top it all off, this lube is vegan.
Applied to the skin this gel-like sensation transforms into a smooth protective layer of moisturizing lube and comes a great buffer for toys. It provides a natural sensual layer of lube for foreplay and the best vaginal penetration.
- Glycerin free, paraben free.
- Has a similar pH to a vaginal environment.
- It’s easy to clean up.
- A product gives a natural feeling for all sex partners.
- Natural H2O Ingredients.
- It goes well with toys made of plastic, rubber and etc.
- It’s for delicate and gentle skin.
- Vegan product.
- Doesn’t last and not as slippery as previous lubes based on water.
- Dries quickly in contact with air.
- The lube has a specific smell (Cellulose)
- Do not recommend for anal.
System JO H2O Water Based Lubricant
Luxury water-based lube Perfect option for anal and ideal for vaginal sex. A gentle smooth buttery glide supplements the body’s natural lubrication and enhances the pleasures of intimacy.
Doesn’t damage the condoms so you may easily combine them. Excellent glides without drying don’t leave greasy spots, washed off with ordinary water. Is compatible with most adults toy materials and you can play safely whatever your pleasure.
- Competitive price.
- A liquid is dense and highly lubricating. It remains active for a long time.
- It’s easy to reactivate.
- Cleans up easy.
- Good option for anal vaginal sex.
- Not so comfortable bottle.
- A little sticky as it’s drying.
- Leaves wet marks over the sheets.
- Contains Glycerin and Paraben
We have selected 4 Top TheBest Water Based Lubricants based on really responds opinions. There are important points in the review you should pay attention:
- Lubes ingredients.
- Flasks and bottle convenience.
- Method of application.
- Feelings and senses.
- Lasting during sex.
- Physical aspects – stickiness, odor, consistency, thickness.
Lubes based on water are widespread. There are many reasons for this.
Lubricants based on water are
- freely perceived and absorbed by the skin rarely cause irritation and least of all tend to increase your chances to get a yeast infection ( if a lubricant is, of course, without glycerin),
- is the best versatile so it may be used for vaginal, oral or anal intercourse,
- compatible with any sex toys and condoms,
- most of them are tasteless so you can add oral sex at any time,
- can be called the safest and most effective for women,
- lighter in texture, better than others imitate women’s natural lubrication,
- often includes components that further care for vaginal mucosa moisturizing and nourishing it (Vitamin E, chamomile, Aloe Vera, flax seeds are the best for this purpose),
- lubricants based on water have the required hydrogen index of 3-4.5 – that is important for women’s health,
- most of them do not require flushing,
- is effortlessly removed with ordinary water without using soap – that dries the skin.
Indeed, lube based on water is recommended by doctors for treatment and daily using during vaginal dryness which can occur due to hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause, stress, medication and other reasons.
But also there are Cons
- a lubricant is absorbed by the skin. All lubricants based on water are absorbed by the skin over time and you may need to reapply them during sexual intercourse. The average duration of sliding lubricant based on water is from four to seven minutes,
- the majority of lubes based on water is composed of glycerin, parabens, propylene glycol, flavors which make their regular use unsafe. Of course, try to pick glycerin free lube and natural structured,
- a lubricant based on water is hard to use in a shower or pool because it’ll wash off immediately.
What about silicon-based lube? Silicone-based lube is a little less popular than one based on water.
- a thicker, denser than lube based on water texture,
- silicone is not absorbed by the skin and for this reason, slides much longer than a lube based on water,
- is more suitable for anal sex,
- can be safely used for sexual games in a shower, bath pool and aren’t afraid of washing it off with water,
- are nontoxic,
- have only 2 or 3 ingredients. Free of preservatives
- generally, do not cause skin irritation or allergic reaction (check the lubricant before using in case you’re sensitive to silicone).
- silicone needs to be washed off immediately after sexual intercourse as it can cause irritation of the vaginal mucosa,
- washing off the silicone is not so easy, here you can’t do without soap, Although this rarely happens some people’s skin does not perceive silicone,
- silicone lubricant cannot be used with silicone sex toys. You may use toys made of glass metal, plastic wood etc.
- the lubricant can leave marks on the tissues have a terrible bitter taste and it’s not pleasant during oral sex,
- silicone is a synthetic polymer moreover is not biodegradable so most types of silicones are not used in natural and organic cosmetics. For women who want to get additional care in the intimate area its also important that silicone lubricants do not cause harm but do not heal the skin, do not moisturize and do not nourish it. And last silicone lube is more expensive.
As you can see lubes based on silicon aren’t the best ones.
Most notable differences are a longer lasting effect, recommendations for anal sex and necessity to flush away after sexual intercourse.
Please be careful about selecting personal lube because it concerns not only your satisfaction but your personal health.
- 1 Comparing the best lubricants based on water
- 1.1 LELO Personal Moisturizer
- 1.2 Flesh Lube Water
- 1.3 Sliquid H2O Original Lubricant
- 1.4 System JO H2O Water Based Lubricant
- 1.5 Conclusion
- 1.6 In addition
- 1.7 Lubricants based on water are
- 1.8 But also there are Cons
- 1.9 Their pros
- 1.10 Cons